These terms and conditions help to keep the www.byte-dock.com website a safe place to trade and set out the full extent of any agreement reached between you and www.byte-dock.com in connection with this site. You should understand that by placing an order and/or accessing the website, you accept and agree in full to the following terms and conditions:
1. The owner and operator of this web site is:
2. Your contract for purchases made through this web site is with Byte-dock.com and you undertake that any and all goods ordered by you are for your own private and domestic use only.
3. You agree that e-mail can be used as a long-distance means of communication.
4. No contract for the sale of any product will subsist between you and Byte-dock.com unless Byte-dock.com accepts your order by way of an e-mail confirming that it has received payment in full for all the goods you have ordered. That acceptance will be deemed complete and will be deemed for all purposes to have been effectively communicated to you at the time Byte-dock.com sends the e-mail to you (whether or not you receive that e-mail). This confirmation e-mail amounts to an acceptance by Byte-dock.com of your offer to buy goods from Byte-dock.com.
5. This confirmatory e-mail will contain all relevant statutory information concerning your contract.
6. The confirmatory e-mail will also contain a link to these terms and conditions, and may be amended in accordance with paragraph 32 below from time to time.
7. You must check that the details on this confirmatory e-mail are correct as soon as possible and you should print out and keep a copy of it.
8. Byte-dock.com will not pass on your personal or credit or debit card details to any third party.
9. You undertake that all details you provide to Byte-dock.com for the purpose of ordering or purchasing goods or services are correct, that the credit or debit card you are using is your own and that there are sufficient funds to cover the cost of the goods or services ordered.
10. If there are any changes to the details supplied by you it is your responsibility to inform Byte-dock.com as soon as possible.
11. Your statutory rights are not affected (in particular see below as to your rights to withdraw from the contract) but otherwise all purchases are non-exchangeable, non-refundable and non-transferable.
12. You may cancel your order at any time prior to your order being processed by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to:
PO Box 609,
13. This Liability section applies only to the extent permitted by law. For the avoidance of doubt, Byte-dock.com do not exclude or limit any liability for (a) personal injury (including sickness and death) where such injury results from Byte-dock.com negligence or wilful default, or that of Byte-dock.com employees, agents or subcontractors or (b) fraudulent misrepresentation.
14. Byte-dock.com does not accept liability (except as set out below) for any errors and omissions and reserve the right to change information, specifications and descriptions of listed goods, products and services.
15. Byte-dock.com will do its best to correct errors and omissions as quickly as practicable after being notified of them.
16. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, Byte-dock.com IS PROVIDING THIS WEB SITE AND ITS CONTENTS ON AN "AS IS" BASIS AND MAKES NO (AND EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL) REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WITH RESPECT TO THIS WEB SITE OR THE INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS OR PRODUCTS INCLUDED IN THIS SITE INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. IN ADDITION, Byte-dock.com DOES NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT THE INFORMATION ACCESSIBLE VIA THIS WEB SITE IS ACCURATE, COMPLETE OR CURRENT.
17. Byte-dock.com do not accept liability for any indirect loss, consequential loss, loss of data, loss of income or profit, loss of damage to property and/or loss from claims of third parties arising out of the use of the www.byte-dock.com website or for any products or services purchased from the www.byte-dock.com website.
18. Byte-dock.com will only be liable for direct loss up to a maximum total of the price of the product or service purchased in respect of any claim.
Processing of Orders
19. Credit and Debit cards are debited before items are shipped by Byte-dock.com. All prices include sales taxes unless otherwise stated, and a charge for shipping may be added where applicable.
20. Every purchase you make shall be deemed performed in the UK. UK law shall govern every aspect of contractual agreement concerning purchases made from this web site.
21. Our standard Returns Policy applies to all purchases from www.byte-dock.com.
22. The period stated within which you will receive your order is approximate. Goods will be sent to the address given by you in your order and stated in the Order Confirmation. Please note that your goods may be sent to you in instalments.
23. Title to any product ordered will pass to you once Byte-dock.com has received payment in full for that product.
24. If your delivery address is outside of UK, Byte-dock.com will ship your order as CIP. This means "carriage and insurance paid to" we pay for the shipping and insurance to the place the buyer designates, however the buyer is responsable for the goods once we have past it to our shipper.
25. From time to time Byte-dock.com may engage a 3rd party to fulfil orders, a contract for the sale of these products will be made between the 3rd party supplier and yourself.
Byte-dock.com have the right to refuse an order or to make a delivery.
26. It is a crime to use a false name or a known invalid credit card to order. Anyone caught wilfully entering an erroneous or fictitious order will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. Byte-dock.com tracks the electronic 'fingerprints' of every order placed on Byte-dock.com to enable us and all legitimate crime prevention and prosecution authorities to trace individual users engaging in criminal activities on our website.
27. Byte-dock.com may amend these terms and conditions from time to time, and place the new version on the website. When Byte-dock.com do so, Byte-dock.com will mention the fact on the website (www.byte-dock.com). All purchases from the date that the amended terms are placed on our website onwards will be governed by those new terms.
28. These terms and conditions shall apply when Byte-dock.com accepts your order by e-mail confirming that it has received payment in full for all the goods you have ordered. They shall supersede any and all other conditions, understandings, commitments, agreements or representations (except fraudulent misrepresentations) relating to your purchase, whether oral or in writing, and contain the entire agreement between Byte-dock.com and you relating to your purchase. Byte-dock.com advises that you print off and keep safe a copy of these terms and conditions once your order has been accepted by Byte-dock.com.
29. You are advised to read (and are responsible for reading) all information on this website fully.
30. If any of these terms are held to be invalid or unenforceable, those terms will be struck out and the other terms remain.
31. These terms and conditions are subject to the laws and exclusive jurisdiction of England & Wales. Any disputes shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England & Wales.
32.1 For all details of the Supplier’s returns policy and procedures please visit www.byte-dock.com/returns.
32.2 In particular, please note that any items returned to us which you claim to be faulty or incomplete are checked and verified by our quality control team. Any returned items that are found not to be faulty or incomplete will be returned to you and we shall be entitled to charge you for the return carriage costs and handling via your original payment method. In the event that your credit card has expired, or is declined we will hold the item(s) until full payment has been made for the return carriage.
32.3 Any items that you return to us are at your own risk, therefore we strongly advise all our customers to take reasonable care when returning any items to us for example, by ensuring the goods are correctly addressed, adequately packaged, and carried by a reputable carrier who can track the shipment and offer compensation if they lose the package.
33. Your use of the website at www.byte-dock.com in any form (including but not limited to placing an order or accessing the site and its information) constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions in full, which are effective on the date you access the website.